Re: MG

Guess we're really lucky here, a couple of classes (Fremont and Omaha)
are in the close vicinity, one is evenings and the other alternates one
Saturday a week, and a week-long session.  I think they're really
interested in seeing more folks, other than retired folks, get into the
program.  I still feel I've learned more from the other MG's that I
associate with than from the course itself.