Re: MG

Same issue here. I understand it involves the instructors, who prefer daytime hours, as they have to travel across the state to get to us.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Nov 22, 2008, at 5:40 PM, james singer wrote:

Yeah. It's 11 Mondays here, 9-12, 1-4. Does seem odd that they don't have an evening or weekend program to attract... ahem... younger people.