Re: MG

We've always had week day classes, as well as weekend classes for those  that
work or are in school.  When we took our program we did the evening  classes.
 They had so many apply that they had three simultaneous  groups....weekly
daytime, night and weekend.   That was Fort  Bend.  I think the Harris County
MG's only offer week day and week end  classes.  But the Harris County MG's are
broken down into various parts of  the city, since it is so spread out, and
too many attended.   They  have those on the coast for those in the south, up at
Mercer Arboretum for the  north and out in West Houston where the main
extension office is.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/22/2008 5:41:45 PM Central Standard Time,