Re: MG

I attended a seminar on volunteers years ago.  One additional thing about
the GenX is that they often want to work on projects with friends.  This
may be harder to arrange with MGs.  The idea is that you ask a GenX to get
with a group of friends to help with a project.  Maybe doing some of the
social things might work.  Or, letting a GenX lead the project and bring in
some friends as assistants.