Re: Chores

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Chores
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:18:17 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=EgFXCTMYztKcvnw4GKpk8hJzUpEscvS5QlGYUOCBdmI=; b=wTUZjCSsQG04Vmb5HZ9soxvLcLZgeeXfz8ED044qe3ZbmwtAjLBsUmX6p5vxU3A/2V hIYLNUk11w3AsSvS/itdFyk83CGm8Mt0YZMD91rNvnQag+wA7HjUO0eSVMxTsfwtSAQy FrDgV6PdgYkH+MAttPELGyB2DdrhJA4QNpnBA=

Yeah, I did my usual Swanson TV dinner, turkey of course and turkey Fancy
Feast for the baby.  Finished the first coat of roller work on the porch.
Letting my poor arms rest for a while before I start on the second.  At
least this goes a little faster than brush work - yikes.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX