Re: Aquascaping

  • Subject: Re: Aquascaping
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:47:33 -0800

Had to google it. Cool stuff, but you're right--must be a full-time job just to maintain one.

On Nov 3, 2009, at 2:35 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI wrote:

Have you guys seen aquascaping? I saw something about it in the paper
the other day, very gorgeous photos. They are miniature gardens for the aquarium, with rocks and gravel, wood, and aquatic plants. So of course I went web browsing to see more. I had no idea how elaborate they could
I'll never do it myself - too much attention to detail required and
that's not my strong suit - but oh some of them are pretty. And the
plants! You don't see those at the local PetsMart aquarium section.
Makes me want to plant a terrarium again, it's about as close as I could
get to this without getting all involved.

"I have discovered the missing link between ape and civilized man. It is us!" --Konrad Lorenz, On Aggression