Re: Brandi

Yes...that is what they are testing for:
https://health.google.com/health/ref/Arteriovenous+malformation+-+cerebral
They don't know if it ruptured or not, they don't know how severe it
is.  I'm trying to hold it together today and not let my daughter see
me upset.  She needs me to be strong.

--
Jesse R. Bell