Re: Brandi

Well they are moving her out of ICU today.  The spot on her head might
be responsible for the migraines but they don't know what is causing
the numbness in her hands and feet yet.  They are going to get her up
and walking around today to see if that will improve the circulation.
I think stress is a major factor in a lot of this.  They let her go
from her police dispatch job three months ago (city lay offs and she
was the youngest one, bottom of the totem pole) and she has had a
difficult time finding another job in law enforcement, she's a full
time college student and she is having a hard time paying the bills
and managing everything.  My husband and I gave her the option of
moving back home till she gets her bills paid off and can find a
steady job.  But at 21, she doesn't want to feel like a "failure and
have to move back home".  *sighhhh*  I wouldn't be 21 again if you
paid me a million bucks (unless I had the knowledge I have now...)

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 7:01 AM,  <TeichFauna@aol.com> wrote:
> Ditto, Jess.  My heart goes out to you, you have definitely been  through
> so much this year, more than anyone deserves!!!!!!
> Hugs, hopes and prayers,
> Noreen
> In a message dated 11/10/2009 5:05:48 PM Central Standard Time,
> gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:
> still  saying prayers toots, do keep us posted please!

Jesse R. Bell