Re: Brandi

No news yet.  Could be a pinched nerve that they haven't found.  Doing
more tests today.  Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and concerns.
This group is great...

On 11/12/09, Evans, Pam <pevans@madixinc.com> wrote:
> How is she doing today?  And how are YOU doing Miss Thang?
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
contains information belonging to Madix Inc and is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message immediately.

--
Jesse R. Bell