RE: Brandi

  • Subject: RE: Brandi
  • From: "Evans, Pam" <pevans@madixinc.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:42:45 -0600

Well thank God for that dear.  Is she gonna move home for a while to get
back on her feet?  I mean I know she doesn't want to, but it might
relieve the stress for now.

contains information belonging to Madix Inc and is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message immediately.