Re: Re: Brandi

  • Subject: Re: Re: Brandi
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:33:22 -0500

While she was in the hospital? Some people are so crude. Sounds like the creep deserved the relationship.

We had something similar happen to us, but at least we weren't sick at the time. (Only later- one of the things taken was my favorite denim jacket that I'd saved up for for weeks. ) We had jobs, too.