Re: Happy birthday Jim Singer!

  • Subject: Re: Happy birthday Jim Singer!
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:13:38 EST

I hope I'm not too late to add my best wishes.  Have many more!
Auralie

In a message dated 11/15/2009 3:40:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
justjess01@gmail.com writes:

Wishes from me too.  My son's birthday is on the 13th of October and
it falls on a Friday every now and then...I also have a friend who has
a son born on April Fool's Day!
Anyway..hope your birthday was a great one.