Re: ID theft

Some advise to have a credit card just for online purchases. Don't use it for anything else. A lot easier to clear up ID theft.
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <inlandjim1@q.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:16:11 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ID theft

Yeah. That's one of the curses of the Patriot Act. And a birth
certificate is, of course, one of the silliest IDs invented; it is
tied to the person because the person says it is, not because it has a
photo, thumb print, or DNA sample. But the seriously paranoid clutch
their symbols. Oops, ranting again. Scusa.

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley