Re: Garden catalogs

  • Subject: Re: Garden catalogs
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:05:27 EST

You can be sure we will get another round of catalogs before
spring planting time.  Seems to me like a lot of extra expense
and trees cut down.  The ones that have come this year are not
the ones I ordered from last spring - though I have ordered from
them in the past.  Guess they just want to get my attention
first.  Still, I am not ready to think spring.  I still have to get my
bulbs in.  Yesterday was a rare sunny day, but I am still
finishing up a big indexing job and had to stay with it. Today is
gloomy 50 degrees with rain predicted for afternoon and the rest
of the week.  This whole past month has seemed to me like the
weather I remember at Thanksgiving from my childhood in the
Florida panhandle. But there it only lasted a few days.
Auralie

In a message dated 11/23/2009 10:30:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,