Re: Garden catalogs

  • Subject: Re: Garden catalogs
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:34:38 -0500

The queen of the garden catalogs hasn't gotten ANY yet?
They will show up eventually, not to worry.

BTW, I just sent for a King's Mums catalog. Has anyone ever ordered from the before?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>