RE: Garden catalogs

  • Subject: RE: Garden catalogs
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:00:20 -0800

Hah, spoke too soon. I got 3 today - Pinetree, Vermont Bean Seed, and
Totally Tomatoes. Guess it takes an extra day or so to get all the way
to the west coast.
The day after Thanksgiving I plan on spending some time in the
greenhouse with my chair, a thermos of tea, and some catalogs. Ahhhh. I
may not be able to plant as much as I want but oh well, I can look.

Cyndi