Re: Yoohoo!

Jesse, my grandmother used to say "the Bible says 'bring up a child in the
way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it' but it
doesn't
say what he might do in the meantime."  Surely watching my three boys make
unwise decisions and actions gave me many gray hairs and heartaches, but
they did grow up, and each is quite successful in his life, though in three
totally different ways.  Now the older ones are going through the same
things
with their children.  My middle son recently said he finally understands
how I
felt about some of the things he did when he was young.  There are some
mistakes they just have to make, and some things they have to figure out on
their own.  All you can do is give them continuing love and they do grow up.
Trust Brandi to figure things out for herself.  In the meantime, you have my
complete sympathy.
And enjoy chaotic Thanksgivings.  Our quiet one was pleasant, but I do miss
the excitement of family and friends.
Auralie

In a message dated 11/28/2009 11:46:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,