RE: Yoohoo!

  • Subject: RE: Yoohoo!
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0800

Kind of a so-so weekend for us. Husband was sick on Thursday so I went
to my sister's for T-day by myself and brought him back some leftovers.
I was positive I would be sick myself by now - besides DH being sick, my
sister, my niece and my great-niece were all snuffling with colds - but
all is well. Can't complain!
Our pickup is in for repairs so we weren't able to go on the ride with
our horse group on Sunday. But it was windy and cold enough that we
didn't even want to saddle up and ride through the neighborhood, so
maybe all we missed was an uncomfortable time, although it might have
been better at the ride location.
I spent a short time outside digging grass out of the front garden.
Thought about mowing the lawn but I kept coming up with excuses not to.
I spent some time in the greenhouse with my newly-arrived seed catalogs
and a book, that was nice. The wind was pretty strong though, there were
more than a few gusts when I could feel the whole structure shift just a
little.
Wish I were done with Christmas shopping! I am having such a failure of
imagination this year I'm tempted to buy a stack of gift cards and say
"pick a card".

Cyndi