Re: Fw: Fwd: I Am Losing My Marbles..... Can You Help Me?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Fwd: I Am Losing My Marbles..... Can You Help Me?
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:58:34 EDT

In a message dated 11/1/2010 8:38:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
magandy12783@yahoo.com writes:

SEND THE POEM BELOW TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS INCLUDING ME! SEE HOW MANY YOU GET
BACK...

Well, here is the cure..... Just smile and say...
Dear Lord,

I know you're watching over me
And I'm feeling truly blessed
For no matter what I pray for
You always know what's best!

I have this circle of E-mail friends,
Who mean the world to me;
Some days I 'send' and 'send,'
At other times, I let them be.

I am so blessed to have these friends,
With whom I've grown so close;
So this little poem I dedicate to them,
Because to me they are the 'Most'!

When I see each name download,
And view the message they've sent;
I know they've thought of me that day,
And 'well wishes' were their intent.

So to you, my friends, I would like to say,
Thank you for being a part;
Of all my daily contacts,
This comes right from my heart.

God bless you is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend';
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until we write again.

God bless you and thanks for being a part of my life.