Re: Time change
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Time change
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:06:48 -0800

Been raining here for awhile... as usual. Guess it's still fall because, while the maples are now naked, the birch has all its mostly green leaves. Funny you should mention the kousa dogwood, Auralie. Kousa is the plant database's "word of the week." Today was especially dreary, so I decided early on to eat chocolate, drink tequila, and watch alternating episodes of "How the Earth Was Made" and "The Midsomer Murders." Since I didn't get the collywobbles, I may do it again tomorrow.