Re: Time change

You also have color in those lovely land formations.

ETN Zone 7

From: "Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI Johnson" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 7:12:56 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Time change

Yes it's always depressing for me to get up in the dark and come home in
the dark. Cold and windy here too, probably not as cold as you are, we
just had our first freeze last night.
I wish we had such nice fall color like you describe. We get pretty
golds and burgundy from ash trees in people's yards, and in the
undeveloped areas the rabbitbrush, buckwheat, and juniper make a nice
gold/rust/green combo, but all in all it's mostly just dusty brown.
I did get the patio plants into the greenhouse and I read my Sunday
paper inside while the wind rattled all around. That's always a