Re: Time change
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Time change
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:07:31 -0800

Yep, Oregon is cool and wet. You either mold or you rust. Here (Willamette Valley) it's usually overcast and/or rainy in the morning and clearing in the afternoon, sometimes even sunny by, say, 3 pm. A heatwave is 85-90 degrees. Don't know much about the Rogue River valley, but the last time I was in Grants Pass it was raining in the evening when I got there and raining in the morning when I left.