Re: Time change
  • Subject: Re: Time change
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 08:50:41 EST

Don't know if vitamin D will help with SAD, but our doctor insists
that we take heavy doses of it this time of the year.  He says it
is as important as flu shots (which I never take anyway) to keep
our immune systems active. He also says that anyone who uses
sun-screen lotions needs to take extra vitamin D.  Times do change.
I can remember when they said anyone who was exposed to 15 min.
of sun a day received enough vitamin D. Oh well.  And when my
children were growing up, aspirin was the standard medication.  Now
my daughter-in-law is positive that even one baby aspirin would
poison her over-pampered pair.
In a message dated 11/13/2010 7:15:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,