To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Time change

Ack. That means ME. I like change. I love the changing seasons: the
first hints of autumn color with cooler nights; the first dusting of
snow; daffodils peeking out, willows beginning to leaf; mature greens in
the trees; and, all the plants and flowers that grow and flower in
different seasons. Guess I am an odd duck.

ETN Zone 7