Re: Seed catalogs!
  • Subject: Re: Seed catalogs!
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:58:33 EST

Nothing left in my garden - wasn't much this year anyway - but I'm
totally with you, Cyndi, on feeling unready for seed catalogs, and I
was shocked when Twilley's arrived yesterday.  Seed catalogs are
for mooning over in the depths of winter - not when there are still
bulbs to be planted.
In a message dated 11/15/2010 6:55:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,