Re: Visitor
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Visitor
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:46:33 -0600

When I had outside cats they ate regularly with several skunks and seemed to get along just fine with them. I almost picked one up once thinking it was one of my long-haired black cats. I think nature is pretty cool, too, in fact I get distracted by birds and/or bugs all the time when I have work to do outside.
zem
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>