Re: Corpus Christi ?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Corpus Christi ?
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 07:51:41 -0500

Didn't know they had a botanical garden in Corpus, interesting.  I did find
a blurb that the Nueces County Master Gardeners are looking for volunteers
(article from late June) and according to Corpus's official website they
are into the green/recycling thing which is always good.   The USS
Lexington is there currently (pretty cool from what I've heard) and I had
no idea it was the 6th biggest port in the country.  Downside?
Hurricanes.  But Corpus doesn't seem to get slammed very often.   Cool on
hubby's new job.  Must be a good one to consider moving all that way!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX