Re: More strange fall weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More strange fall weather
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:02:02 -0500

it really is.  talked to my friend Luann in Spencer MA last night, they
still didn't have power and their's went off about 7pm Sat. night.  She's
on a well so no water either.   They had 4 trees (white birch) down but at
least they didn't come down on the house or the vehicles.   She said it was
about 44 degrees IN the house.  ugh.  they got 15" when that storm came
through.   Zem your pals in CT probably don't have power or phones w/ all
the lines down, I can only reach Lu on her cell.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX