Re: Corpus Christi ?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Corpus Christi ?
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:55:15 -0700

Don't know much about Corpus, I'm afraid. Except that's where Farrah Fawcett
came from. Oh... and I once met a Jewish couple who fled Europe sometime
before the US got involved in WWII; they made landfall in Corpus for some
reason--which likely discomfited the natives as much as it did them.

"I don't try to describe the future. I try to prevent it." -- Ray Bradbury

On Nov 3, 2011, at 5:34 AM, Patricia Dickson wrote:

> I have a question that I can't ask anyone else. My husband has been
> offered a great job in Corpus Christi. Should I be excited to go as a
> gardener?
>
> We lived around Pt Arthur (Nederland), Tx 20+ years ago but Corpus sounds so
much drier. Now in OK.
> It could be a great opportunity (especially at 56) for my husband! I will
have to start over.
> Our children are grown, one in Arkansas married with children and the last
one graduates from college soon.