Re: More strange fall weather
  • Subject: Re: More strange fall weather
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 13:22:27 -0400 (EDT)

The house was built by an architect, and has lovely details, but some
construction was badly done.  They have had a leaky roof - flat, of course -
for some time, but when it was repaired this time - not the first time - it
found that water had leaked down inside the walls and rotted out the plywood
behind the stucco.  He had just replaced some large floor-to-ceiling
but when the stucco came down these were damaged and must also be
replaced.  He is in the middle of major repairs and reconstruction.  And his
wife really wanted a more 'trendy' house in a development.  Oh well.  She is
his problem, not mine.
In a message dated 11/4/2011 11:50:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,