Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • Subject: Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:57:38 -0500

I avoid Black Friday and am appalled by the attempt to move Christmas to Halloween, as our local Wally world did. I pretty much ignore commercial garbage when I can, though I understand that folks want early "eyes" in this economy.

I have a long history of being closer to the end rather than the beginning of the old-fashioned catalog mailing lists, so am acutely aware of suppliers selling out before I have a chance. That's probably not as much of a problem in this internet day and age, but I often don't think about some suppliers until I get the paper in my hands. Does that make me a dinosaur, senile or ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Singer" <inlandjim1@q.com>