RE: 2012 Seed Catalogs
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:12:37 -0500

Well,
We will be taking care of catalogs this year... there will not be one. We
made the decision of eliminate hard copy catalogs beginning this year.
Printing and postage costs to a small business such as ourselves is simply
prohibitive. We know it is going to cost us some of our oldest customers...
but. Time to follow thru, live up to being responsible for our part in the
world we live in.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com