RE: 2012 Seed Catalogs
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:38:14 -0500

Yep.
Designing the card and content now, Daryl. Will go into the mail first week
of January. Will probably follow up on Facebook and our newsletter members
with a discount for early orders.
We could never afford a color catalog, so web site is big advantage for
us... full color throughout. Level field of competition there.....
Also I am getting too lacking in enough energy to go thru this process every
year. Catalog takes from September thru December out of my life. Along with
the big bucks for printing and post office.
	Just have to see where it all goes.... meanwhile, hope that everyone
has a most greatest of Thanksgivings. I a still here and all my tests come
out clean on both cancers this week....

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com