Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • Subject: Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:48:52 -0500 (EST)

So glad to hear the good news on your health, Gene.  And I do
understand about th catalogs, but I'll miss yours especially.  I
always show it around my small club as an example of a beautiful
work.  Even used some of your drawings in a yearbook one year.
Here's wishing you and all Chatters a very happy and grateful
Thanksgiving.  We really have much to be thankful for.
In a message dated 11/23/2011 10:40:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,