Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: Rich Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:44:28 -0600

On 11/24/2011 5:27 AM, Gene Bush wrote:
Rich
I disability retired out of the postal service after 27 years. Pretty much
know both sides of the coin. We will be losing several of the surrounding
small offices here. Have been seeing consolidation for some years now. The
way of life that we knew is giving way to something else entirely... Postal
Service is one of the holdovers. Sad to loose or see so much change, those
are real people losing their careers. I could go on about changes you would
have no reason to be aware of other than deteriorating service, but .......
Last note...god help us all if the break it up and give it to private
corporations.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery&  Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com