Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • Subject: Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: "judy browning" <ggranjudy@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:37:41 -0800

I love ambrosia. I've developed an allergy to pineapple, so it's off my menu. At least that version. ----- Original Message ----- From: <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] 2012 Seed Catalogs

I don't do big Thanksgiving dinners any more - no one left to do them
for since all the sons and extended family have moved so far away.
We have been invited to join our neighbors, so I am taking a big bowl
of ambrosia - an old southern treat that they don't seem to be familiar
with. They may not like it, but it has always been part of our traditional

Here's hoping all of you will have a great Thanksgiving this year.  Good
friends are at the top of my list of things to be thankful for.

In a message dated 11/24/2011 9:01:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,