RE: storm..../ contacts
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: storm..../ contacts
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:26:15 -0500

Noreen,
I think I remember a similar conversation sometime back about how the list
has fallen mostly by the wayside. I believe it is from everyone belonging so
one or more kinds of social media. Facebook, Twitter, etc. etc. I know every
other list that I once could not live without checking in on once a day are
now almost all dormant. Or, perhaps it is just me. Too much to keep up with
connected to my business.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com