Re: storm..../ contacts
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: storm..../ contacts
  • From: Judy Browning <ggranjudy@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 08:09:45 -0800

Totally agree. I spent a lovely day looking at local gardens with Ceres in Florida years ago when we happened to be in Orlando at the same time. When my daughter and I were driving home from Nebraska, we made a short detour and spent a few hours with Rich and got to see his garden. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>