Re: storm....
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: storm....
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 14:05:55 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for checking in, Ceres!!!  So good to hear from you.  So  very sorry
to hear about your son, will keep positive thoughts and prayers  for a full
recovery!  Sorry, too, about the drought, we can relate  here in
Texas....although this year has been a bit better.  Do hope next  year, or
winter/spring brings some relief, so you have a good show of plants for  the garden
tours.  Look forward to hearing more about this, if you have  time.

Perhaps one year when you come to Houston, we can meet....even if it is for
 a moment at the Quilt show!
That goes for anyone else coming down this way too.
Again, thanks for checking in....miss hearing from you!
Noreen
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 11/5/2012 9:30:05 AM Central Standard Time,