Re: storm..../ contacts
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: storm..../ contacts
  • From: Rich Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 14:24:16 -0600

On 11/4/2012 4:27 PM, Daryl wrote:
I think it's sad that the lists are going dormant. While I agree that sometimes they can bring on information overload, they're much easier to follow, especially now that Facebook has gone flakey. I can have my email program sort messages from this or other lists into folders and read them at my leisure. I follow a couple of groups on Facebook like the Business of Garden Writing, but Facebook decides what it will display at any one time. And Twitter is impossible unless you are on it all of the time. Bah, humbug.

-----Original Message----- From: Gene Bush