RE: Re: storm....
  • Subject: RE: Re: storm....
  • From: Judy <ggranjudy@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 00:32:13 -0800

Ceres you're correct it was Cercis I met in Orlando. Sorry. The
nicknames are similiar. Having more trouble remembering names these
days.Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:Cathy, thank you for the kind words.B B I
am sure prayers have gotten our

son here today.B B  He has been in some very tight corners but pulled thru.
B B B B  Friendship is sooo important, I agree.B B  I recall with great pleasure
my experience, along with 60 of our MG group, visiting your garden a few
years ago.B B B B  I have also meet Rich and Melanie and had a plant swap with
B  To bad the plans to have a meeting of the group never materialized. Judy,
my memory is certainly not what it was but I don't think I had the
opportunity to meet you in Orlando.B B  Please help me jog my memory if this is
B B B B  Hugs to all, Ceres (Carolyn)

In a message dated 11/5/12 11:15:09 AM, cathycrc@comcast.net writes