Re: storm..../ contacts
  • Subject: Re: storm..../ contacts
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 08:12:46 -0500 (EST)

So true, which is why I only belong to lists that stay on point,  and why I
enjoy groups here in Houston (non-pc) that are on point as well.   This is
the only internet list I've stayed on that has gone to chat.....but  it's
become far more to me than a garden list.....truth be told, being in  the
south, and not being able to grow many of the plants most of you discuss  kind
of took that element out of the picture anyway for me....which is why I
mostly lurked.  I did find a gardening connection with Jim, and others in  the
south.....but it was the people that kept me on.
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/5/2012 6:20:04 PM Central Standard Time,