RE: How's everybody doing?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: How's everybody doing?
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:10:38 -0500

Ha!
This year I got everything I ordered transplanted to the garden. Think
it is the first time in my history of gardening. Still, not everything
in my holding area made it to a permanent home... a continuing saga
there

This morning I hope to pick up what is left of the falling leaves from
the lawn and get them up into the garden as a mulch. That will do it for
the garden this fall. Will do cleanup next spring.

New plants on order for the nursery, descriptions written and sent to my
website manager. Stories written and sent to the magazines. My first
eBook is now complete and up on Amazon. Busy, busy.

Gene

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com
Gardener - Writer - Photographer -  Lecturer

New eBook: Shade Garden Solutions