Re: How's everybody doing?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: How's everybody doing?
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:43:12 +0000 (UTC)

Interesting. We have had one of the wettest years. Oct. has been dry but
we are well above average for rain. I've spent a lot of time pruning Our
fall foliage continues to be around two weeks later than average so
climate change has its impact. I've planted my garlic and need to
harvest sweet potatoes soon. We have not had a killing frost as yet
which I am looking forward to as the rag weed has been terrible. For
years, I have known exactly when to plant a fall/winter garden but
nothing seems to work anymore.

Hope everyone is doing well.