Re: How's everybody doing?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: How's everybody doing?
  • From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 18:45:15 -0600 (CST)

> This year I got everything I ordered transplanted to the garden. Think
> it is the first time in my history of gardening. Still, not everything
> in my holding area made it to a permanent home... a continuing saga
> there

Holy cow!  This is something I can't even dream of doing still.  Someday
I will reach your level of efficiency.  Someday...

> This morning I hope to pick up what is left of the falling leaves from
> the lawn and get them up into the garden as a mulch. That will do it for
> the garden this fall. Will do cleanup next spring.

I'm still flushing the irrigation system here, but I need to get out
there and clean up.  Long work days and early nights aren't making it
easy, though.

> New plants on order for the nursery, descriptions written and sent to my
> website manager. Stories written and sent to the magazines. My first
> eBook is now complete and up on Amazon. Busy, busy.

Looking forward to the catalog, and I've added your book to my wish list.
:)  Congratulations!

And since Gene probably won't self-promote himself with a link to his
book, I'll do it for him:

   http://hort.li/1iuY

Chris