Re: How's everybody doing?
  • Subject: Re: How's everybody doing?
  • From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 18:47:32 -0600 (CST)

> Beautiful fall this year and no snow so far.

Sounds beautiful!  We've had a great fall too, and I'm actually kind of
surprised.  Our summer was incredibly dry and trees started coloring
early, but then the cool temperatures and rain came just in time.  Now
everything looks amazing.

> p.s. so good to hear from Chris and Judy. I miss this
> group.

And good to hear from you, too!  :)

I miss this group too.  Actually, all of the lists.  Facebook et al just
aren't cutting it for me.