Re: How's everybody doing?
  • Subject: Re: How's everybody doing?
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson53@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 21:41:46 -0600

I am so glad to hear from everyone too! We have made some big changes in
our lives. We sold our home with 2 acre gardens in western Oklahoma and
have recently bought a house in Rockport, Texas! The house we are
already remodeling and I am trying to figure out gardening here along
the coast in the sand! The lot has nothing but 150+ live oak trees on
it, and some grass. The deer eat everything but I am learning what they
don't eat until they are really hungry!! They ate my beautiful hibiscus
the first night!

A really big surprise was when our son, who lived in Golden, Co
interviewed for a job in Denver & they kept sending him to Omaha,
Wichita, Ks, centennial, Co and then offered him a job in Lake Jackson,
Tx! 3 hours from us!! Isn't it amazing in how God works in our lives!

I miss the season changes with the fall color but there are beautiful things here too, just different!