From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 05:35:21 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] situation here

I have a bit of a situation here, and without going into
massive<br>detail.... thought maybe this chat group could
help...<br><br>Tomorrow DH is bring yet another tree home... He
describes it as ... the<br>one you wanted... DUH!, I want/like many
trees, but sounds like it is in<br>the birch family. (don't bother to
tonight is our first frost, but I am sure it will not be<br>a hard
freeze. It is supposed to warm up after this, but at this time of<br>the
year, who knows what next week will bring....<br><br>Thoughts about what
extra something I should do since this is being<br>planted too late in
D56 messages here- cause I sent this one<br>to them the first time:(
---Guessing I need some

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com