From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:55:41 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Frost

In a message dated 9/29/03 2:36:58 PM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com
writes:<br><br><< I thought it was bad going down to 58 or so last
night. >><br><br>Pam, I haven't heard the news to know what the temp low
was here nor did I <br>chk the thermometer. Saw the frost on the roof
top before I could get a view of <br>the ground and knew it was not
good.<br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>