Re: Frost is on the Pumpkin

It got down to 23 degrees last night.  I'd covered my colchicums, but they
bit the dust anyway.  Sigh.  They were great while they lasted!  I can't
remember getting a killing frost the first day of October.  Mid-October,
yes.  But not this early!  I still have an ornamental grass garden to put
in for a friend who just built a new house.  Better get my butt in gear.
Iowa z4b